[SCCC] Preferred generators ?

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:28:49 EDT 2020

After years of seeing the Honda EU2000i at campsites and the occasional TRW
swap meet "booth," and noticing how quiet they ran AND hearing how "radio
friendly" they were with regard to RFI, I bought one through the ad in the
back of QST magazine from Mayberry back in 2013. I have not been
disappointed.
.
I run it on a schedule with a 1 kw load (work lights) for 30 minutes every
month without fail. I keep spare gasoline in two cans with StaBil in it. I
replace the spare gas every year after Field Day and put the "old" gas in
my car. Change the StaBil every two years. I keep a written log of regular
running and maintenance (oil changes and air filter cleaning).
.
The Honda EU2000i is a great machine. I even got the cart made specially
for it.
.
73,
Bob NC6Q