[SCCC] WPX SSB K6RO SOAB TB-Wires HP

Larry Shapiro lashap at cox.net
Mon Mar 30 12:54:16 EDT 2020

Thank you Tim and Kurt..
I am having fun after my 16 years away.
I still can’t believe it was that long...I really should have just used wire antennas while I was in a no tower area..
The real fun years ago was the local competitions I had with K6zz , k6svl,wa7bnm, w6kk, k6LA , and others.
It was hard to compete with the east coast , so we had these friendly competitions to keep us going.
I can’t do much better where I am now,but really want to build a real station ..maybe in Fallbrook, or another location to be determined ?
I am ready to do this,as my retirement home probably won’t be in Palos Verdes .
Tim did it in AZ..congrats to you !!
I will need some help designing the station.
One problem is that I want to be a Dxer and a Contester.
Most contest guys don’t care about dxing ..
Decisions , decisions..
73,
Larry K6ro

Sent from my iPad