[SCCC] CQP Pics Wanted

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Oct 5 19:12:41 EDT 2020

Did anyone get any pictures during CQP this past weekend? Would love to get
my hands on some for publication in SCCCORE next month.

David, N6AN, I am hoping you can send pictures of your paper dupe sheet and
logs! Old school, my brother, old school! Hats off to you! (I think I still
have some of my old dupe sheets from back in the day, but if not, I
certainly have my old handwritten logs! I still get QSLs from a M/S WPX
effort back in 1983 and have to refer to that paper log in fact!)

--Dennis NE6I