[SCCC] NAQP RTTY - WN6K

Cox wn6k at cox.net
Sun Feb 28 13:09:03 EST 2021

                North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG

  80:   14     8
  40:  195    43
  20:  145    36
  15:   99    22
  10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  453   109  Total Score = 49,377

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Highlight of this event - 6:30 pm Dinner Break.

Had much too high expectations (and too low antennae) for this one.

Stayed too long on 15 for so little return on variety.  Seems like every pool I cast into I got no bites - just a splash. No real ant on 80 and with all that noise, the only workable SS were CA it seemed so the 8 mults just kept me barely above the magic 100 mark.

WN6K, SO1R
Paul

"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. "

Mitch Hedberg