[SCCC] K6MUG NAQP RTTY

Phil Minch ki4mug at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:13:17 EST 2021

SO LP 20 meters
38 QSos
22 states and 1 Canadian Province
FT-450D into MFJ hamsticks at eye level

I spent 5 hours in the chair.  The RF in the shack was a little less
troublesome this time around, but I still can't get that antenna higher or
farther away due to condo restrictions.  I had a few crashes of fldigi from
the RF, a couple in the middle of a QSO which really frustrated me.  I
heard one each station from Brazil, Argentina and Japan, but couldn't work
them.  The Argentine was pretty strong along the gray line.
I was only working 30 Watts since I have conflicting information on what
the Z-100 Plus will handle.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>