[SCCC] NAQP SSB - SCCC Teams

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 19:50:36 EST 2021

Jim has the concept correct.
Basically you just run low power or QRP unassisted (the rules in this contest for teams) and pledge your score to the team before the contest starts.
The team organizer will add you to the team and submit it to the contest manager before start of the contest.
You contest as normal following the rules.
At the end of the contest you submit your log to the NCJ specifying your team name in the Cabrillo.
You should also email your 3830 post to the club reflector in this case so that your team organizer can easily tally the team results. You don’t have to do this part as the contest manager will do so... but that will take a month or more to wait on.
Being on a team in this contest is a neat variant and fun.

73,
Tim / N6WIN

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone