[SCCC] 160 Meters last night

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Jan 13 17:34:12 EST 2021

I agree, Dana. I was busy last night, so I only made a couple FT8 QSOs
very late (around 12:30 AM local time), but I had left my WSJT-X decoder
running the whole night. It feeds the decodes that include a grid square
into the Grid Tracker program which maps them on a World Map. Europe was
lit up like a Christmas tree with 160 meter FT8 decodes.