[SCCC] ICOM Rep Will Jourdain AA4WJ speaking at Orange Co ARC Friday Jan 15

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:03:32 EST 2021

Big meeting for the Orange Co ARC tomorrow night (Friday Jan 15 7PM PST).
We won a drawing to have an Icom representative speak. Speaker is Will Jourdain AA4WJ, and the talk will be mainly about their awesome new QRP rig, the IC-705.

Please join us as our guest! The program will begin shortly after 7PM.

Orange County Amateur Radio Club is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: January Monthly Meeting
Time: Jan 15, 2021 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99884963241...

Meeting ID: 998 8496 3241
Passcode: 714311