[SCCC] 7QP N6GP LP CW

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 01:04:04 EDT 2021

                   7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SOCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   17
   40:   99
   20:   44
   15:
   10:    3
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  163     0       0  Mults = 71  Total Score = 34,719

Club:

Comments:

This might be my personal best for 7QP, at least for low power.  Even still our
local superstar John N6MU doubled what I did.  Congrats John.
Lame excuses for not doing better:
    Had a 2 hour radio club board meeting in the morning.
    My 80m dipole would not tune.  I need to get to the root of this problem.
    Next time I need to ignore the NEQP until the 7QP is over.

Thanks to the rovers and the county line stations!  Specifically N7XU, K7TQ/M
and KK6MC/R.  They make it fun!

Was also playing in the Ten Ten CW Party this weekend.  Kept my SDR running on
10m, and jumped there when I saw activity.  Netted a couple 7QP Qs that way,
including a mult!
73,
Tim N6GP

P.S.  I forgot to say that I spelled  LAWN with the 1x1 stations.  Does that win me anything?  8-)