[SCCC] WN6K 2021 7QP SOAB LP

Cox wn6k at cox.net
Sun May 2 15:53:21 EDT 2021

7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 8:15

 160:      0      0      0
   80:   36      0      0
  40:    66    100      0
  20:   27      9      0
  15:    0      0      0
  10:    0      0      0
   6:    0      0      0
   2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  129    109      0  Mults = 81  Total Score = 49,005

In and out of this and I had fun with it.  Actually could (should have ) just opened 40m and done a single bander - it seemed open most of the time and the SteppIR DB10 kept it open.

I had two problems with Writelog at the end of the contest -

1) Wrong name in the header of the Cab file (opened in NotePad and typed “7QP” instead of some long wrong name.

2) Line 24 format error caused by a multi county/multi state entrant’s report.  (Gave up at midNite 30 so will need to see if I can ‘hand correct’ this one sometime today)  This error will not allow uploading Cab File to contest  web collector. ARRGH!

If I can’t - “…oh well that’s the break’s of Naval Air….”

WN6K, Paul

"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. "

Mitch Hedberg