[SCCC] K6VNX - SK

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:10:06 EDT 2021

Sorry to hear about Arlen K6VNX passing away

Arlen was also QSL manager for SCCC amigo, Pepe XE2MX (SK couple years
ago), for many years but Pepe had never met Arlen until about 5 years ago
when I drove Pete back to Mexico from Visalia DX Convention and stopped
Arlen's QTH.

pix of Arlen, XYL Dianne and XE2MX attached

73 Dennis  N6KI