[SCCC] 50SprngSprnt WA7BNM Single Op LP

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sun May 9 13:53:18 EDT 2021

                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM04
Operating Time (hrs): 2:10

After only working two stations in the first 15 minutes of the contest (one of
which was N6IC who is 2+ miles away), I figured my participation would be short,
but then activity started to pick up. Looked for CW/SSB activity a couple of
times, but never heard anyone so all QSOs were FT8. Last hour seemed to be the
best propagation with workable openings to SC, GA and FL.

Rig: IC-7610 - 100 watts
Antenna: SteppIR DB-36 at 70 ft in the flat part of the San Fernando Valley

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)