[SCCC] N6RV 2021 WPX CW

Bill Kendrick kendrick.w at ca.rr.com
Mon May 31 15:05:47 EDT 2021

This was not even a half-hearted attempt. I really like working DX so I
mostly did S&P. 20 was the band to be on. It was open to Europe at midnight!
15 had some big European signals but not even a shadow of what was on 20.
Most of the stuff I already worked this year. Caught HZ7C on 20 CW. Heard
A71BX and was wishing I could work one of the two EX stations. I heard
neither! Next year I will put in a serious effort even though I do not like
running US stations.

Bill

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:     0
   80:      0
   40:    30
   20:  353
   15:    41
   10:      5

Just fooling around and working mostly DX!