[SCCC] (SCCC) NY6Y - WPX-CW

Don Bostrom dbostrom at pacbell.net
Mon May 31 18:02:43 EDT 2021

 CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021
Call: NY6Y
Operator(s): NY6Y, N6IC
Station: NY6Y (40, 20) N6IC (80, 15, 10)
Class: MOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Tarzana/Sherman Oaks, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Summary:37050
Band  QSOs WPX
------------
 160:
  80:   14        7
  40:     3        3
  20:   42       38
  15:   92       82
  10:    7          4
Total: 158  Prefixes = 130  Total Score = 37050
Club: Southern California Contest Club
Comments: It was two old timers, NY6Y (80), N6IC (79) just having fun trying to do the multi op on separate stations if I read
the rules right. My location in Sherman Oaks has plus 20 db noise on 80 and if I point my beam east then 15 has about 20 db more noise then west. Gary had computer problems but all in all we still had fun. I think the new multi op definition is good with Gary and I within 10 miles of each other. We divided up the bands so each would have day and night propagation. I think it is time to pack a rig and visit my daughter in Alaska to be on the other side. Gary’s call was good for the multiplier.
73
Don N6IC
Gary NY6Y