[SCCC] Operating on a County Line - LOTW

Paul Gacek w6png at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 21:38:07 EDT 2021

Dennis

I don’t know the answer to your question but I do remember in NPOTA 2016 the ARRL baked in all the intersections/boundaries of NPS entities (the equivalent of a county in your question) into TQSL. That effort required work on ARRL side and a few updates to TQSL.

Paul
W6PNG
www.nomadic.blog <http://www.nomadic.blog/>