[SCCC] EU2000i Propane/Gas Conversion

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sat Oct 23 03:34:54 EDT 2021

Hi Marty,

Yeah, the higher density is one of the risks that one has to watch out
for when using propane. I had, however, not previously considered the
possibility of it pooling in drains, but that make sense (the
imagination reels).

Thank you for the thorough run down on the tradeoffs. Sounds like
propane would make sense for the case of very infrequent use
(emergencies only). The other option I had considered was just buying a
couple spare carburetors to keep in case the existing ones were too
gunked to start.

73, Mike W4EF.................