[SCCC] SCCCORE April Edition Now Available

Tree tree at kkn.net
Fri Apr 1 11:30:20 EDT 2022

I might not have all of the facts correct...  but I wanted to take a moment
to congratulate myself on a decision I made back in day before I moved to
Oregon from W6 in 1984 (some 38 years ago).  I twisted NE6I's arm to become
bulletin editor for the SCCCORE.

I somehow twisted NE6I's arm to take over publishing it and it is great to
see he is still going strong!!!

Many thanks Dennis for carrying the torch, so well and for so long.

Tree N6TR