[SCCC] 222 print plans

Bruce Kripton bkripton at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 18 11:51:03 EDT 2022

Considering the lackluster 2 Meter Sprint last Monday, I don't know that I'd put a lot of effort in to this evening.
I had three and another op in North County had five contacts after the first couple of hours.
Yes, I know you can "win" by submitting a log with a couple of contacts on it 😉

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 8:32 PM, Drew Arnett<arnett.drew at gmail.com> wrote:   Still hammering out details but will get on at least FM on 222 Tuesday
evening for the sprint from DM12 and/or DM13.

I was tied up for the 144 sprint last week.  I'll try to encourage
some of the local new hams to try the 440 sprint next week.

Best regards,

Drew
n7da