[SCCC] 222 print plans

Drew Arnett arnett.drew at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 01:00:50 EDT 2022

Apparently I can't pell.

Was fun to hear how crowded it was for 30 or 60 minutes.  First time
I've wanted to QSY off of the calling freq on 220 just because of how
crowded it was.  Casual FM only effort.  Didn't set any records, but
nice quick fun little sprint on VHF.  Thanks to those who turned on
their radios and gave me some more Qs and mults.

Best regards,

Drew
n7da