[SCCC] RTTY Roundup N6KIM(@K6ZH) M/S HP

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 11 01:30:07 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: N6KIM
Operator(s): N6KIM K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

   80:    24       10
   40:    75       67
   20:   110       83
   15:   103        7
   10:    21
-----------------------
Total:   333      167  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 35  Total Score = 46,500

This was our second year of the YL/OM team of N6KIM and K6ZH.  Joan, N6KIM,
made all of the FT8 Qs, Jim K6ZH made the RTTY Qs.  It seems that Joan ran
out of FT8 stations to work on all bands.  Apparently we should have also
checked FT4.  We did better overall last year.  But condx, especially to EU,
were not that great.  We probably spent too much time on chasing mults, but
we finally did get WAS.  DE and WV were the last ones!

Tnx for the Qs - Joan N6KIM and Jim K6ZH