[SCCC] N6MI VHF plans

bovitz at bovitz.com bovitz at bovitz.com
Wed Jun 8 13:35:47 EDT 2022

N6MI will be active on 6, 2, 432, and 1.2 during the June VHF contest this
weekend. The exchange is a grid square. Here are the rules:
https://contests.arrl.org/ContestRules/JanJunSep-VHF-Rules.pdf

I will be in my former television news van (n6mi.com) on Frazier Peak.

You and I are permitted to schedule contacts during the contest. Weird, but
true. Call 213-924-9293 and leave a suggested time and frequency. I would
really like to work more 1.2 contacts this year.

When you upload your log, please contribute your score to your ARRL
Affiliated Club by selecting the club name.

Next weekend, I will be repacking the van for Field Day with K6VCR, N7DA,
NB6E, and perhaps a few other motley folks. Last year, our team finished
seventh in Class 2A. You probably saw the amusing video, but here is the
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ibQpNwqxw

Thanks for all the contacts.

73,
J. Scott Bovitz