[SCCC] N6MI VHF plans

John Morrice k6mi at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 8 20:18:41 EDT 2022

SCCC and Scott,
The N6MI list of accomplishments is long and amazing.   What category are you going to be in this year in the vhf contest?
K6MI (559 906-7031) will also be on in a single op analog category from the old N6NB Tehachapi place at almost 7,000 feet, a thousand feet lower than N6MI.   All bands up to 122g and laser. DM05sb. The beacon from that location (144.293) will be off during the contest.
Also at that location in single op will be WB6HYD.
N6NB/R is going to rove in the Mojave desert grids, not sure of which day, all bands up to 122g.
W6TV (W6YEP op) will be on Bear Mt. DM06IR on Sat.  6-24g.  Direct line to Frazier.
 John K6MI