[SCCC] SOTA with new ops Sunday AM

Drew Arnett arnett.drew at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:26:35 EDT 2022

Had a couple of folks listen for us which helped.

Had 5 newly licensed ops participate.  Worked 6 stations.  1 POTA and
two SOTA for two S2S.  Best DX was 136 miles summit-to-summit with
another SOTA op.

It was a good learning experience.  Many aspects of operating were
involved, and the new ops were soaking it all up.

Drew
n7da