[SCCC] Fwd: Batavia FT8 Contest Final Results Published

Paul J paul.jenvey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 17:40:19 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Batavia FT8 Contest <contestbatavia at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 8, 2022, 10:05 PM
Subject: Batavia FT8 Contest Final Results Published
To: <paul.jenvey at gmail.com>

Batavia FT8 Contest

Hello Contester,

The Committee would like to inform you that the Batavia FT8 Contest final
result table and certificates are published and available for download.
Final result table can be seen here Please visit this page to view it
https://batavia-ft8.com/final-results/.
To download your digital certificate, please visit this page
https://batavia-ft8.com/certificate-download/.
We also publish a list of plaque winners. The list can be seen here
https://batavia-ft8.com/plaque-winner/.
For those of you who are *plaque winners, please take a time to update your
shipping address* (*please use only home address and include your phone
number*) to us via this page https://batavia-ft8.com/contact-us/.
We try to make deliveries as soon as possible, but if there has been a
delay due to the restriction policies by the local government, we hope you
will understand.
Finally, we congratulate all the winners. And thanks to all those who have
been involved in the success of the Batavia FT8 Contest.
We will meet again at the Batavia FT8 Contest next year.

Stay healthy, 73
Contest manager.
------------------------------

Hello Contester,

Panitia ingin menyampaikan bahwa hasil akhir dan sertifikat Batavia FT8
Contest telah diumumkan dan tersedia untuk diunduh. Tabel hasil akhir dapat
dilihat disini https://batavia-ft8.com/final-results/.
Untuk mengunduh sertifikat, silahkan kunjungi halaman berikut
https://batavia-ft8.com/certificate-download/.
Kami juga telah mengumumkan daftar pemenang plakat. Anda dapat melihatnya
disini https://batavia-ft8.com/plaque-winner/.
Bagi anda para *pemenang plakat, mohon perbaharui alamat pengiriman (mohon
gunakan alamat rumah dan sertakan nomor telepon)* melalui halaman ini
https://batavia-ft8.com/contact-us/.
Kami akan melakukan pengiriman secepatnya, namun jika terjadi perlambatan
akibat kebijakan pemerintah setempat, kami berharap anda dapat memakluminya.
Akhir kata, kami mengucapkan selamat kepada seluruh pemenang. Dan ucapan
terima kasih kepada semua pihak yang telah terlibat dalam kesuksesan
Batavia FT8 Contest.
Kita berjumpa lagi pada Batavia FT8 Contest tahun depan.

Tetap Jaga Kesehatan, 73
Contest manager.