[SCCC] New Video on Website

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Oct 11 19:14:10 EDT 2022

Hi all,

MFJ Enterprises is celebrating its 50th anniversary this month. Many, many
amateur radio companies come and go in a much shorter period of time. MFJ's
first product was the CWF-2 CW filter back in 1972.  Some of you may have
owned one of these early gems.  And I am willing to bet that most of us own
or have owned at least one piece of MFJ equipment in our ham radio lifetime.

And do you know what "MFJ" stands for? It's the initials of the MFJ founder,
Martin F Jue (K5FLU).

If you'd like to see a tour of the MFJ operation, I've posted a video of the
tour done by W5KUB of Amateur Radio Roundtable in 2020. You will currently
find it on the SCCC main page. Enjoy!

73, Dennis NE6I