[SCCC] NX6T ( @KF6NBT Remote) All Asia SSB Contest MSLP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 01:09:47 EDT 2022

     All Asian DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X VE4EA K3PS
Station: @KN6NBT (Remote)

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   28    20
   20:  102    47
   15:   55    31
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  185    98  Total Score = 17,934

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Worst conditions we have ever experienced with A index at 25 and K index at
5 and A index going to 63 Sunday afternoon. we were testing a new remote
site location in Southern CA and had internet dropout issue and
unfortunately noise
peaking in our 310 degree azimuth to Japan. Probably some of the rural
neighbors and their wacky weed grow lights. Friday night and for 2 hours
Saturday night our OP misunderstood our antenna Azimuth indicators so the
40 meter antenna was pointed at VK and ZL so I am sure we lost a bunch of
the weaker JAs calling. In all a very bad operating experience but we at
least got the remote station on the air and will work on internet and noise
problems in future. de N6KI