[SCCC] Fwd: Fw: Amateur Radio Club of El Cajon - WA6BGS - September 8, 2022 meeting

cbruderer cbruderer at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 7 19:06:49 EDT 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fw: Amateur Radio Club of El Cajon - WA6BGS - September 8,
2022 meeting
Date: 	Wed, 07 Sep 2022 20:43:56 +0000
From: 	Axel KI6RRN <ki6rrn at protonmail.com>
To: 	cbruderer <cbruderer at ucsd.edu>

Tomorrow (Thursday) evening SCCC member Marko N5ZO is giving a
presentation to the Amateur Radio Club of El Cajon on his quest to
operate CQ WW from all 40 CQ Zones.
The meeting is at 7 pm at the First Lutheran Church of El Cajon at 867
S. Lincoln Ave in El Cajon.  Everyone is welcome! See below for the full
announcement.

Axel KI6RRN

Sent with Proton Mail
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://proton.me/__;!!Mih3wA!HATP0PEKN_qv3yAl99WCc4IdlSUeAQrw5ovl7c706ZSEgXcC8dV6SV7HF7vy7aUk4edI-v6qyVcvUlbjeg$>