[SCCC] Fwd: DXers/Contesters BBQ REMINDER...

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:32:03 EDT 2023

SCCC Members,

Dick Stepanian, W6TK, has graciously invited SCCC members to attend his
annual tri-tip and chicken BBQ, to be held on August 26, at his QTH in
Nipomo, near the north edge of the SCCC territory.  This will be a rare
in-person SCCC meeting as well. A review of ARRL goings-on is expected,
where we all can discuss things like the recent dues increase.

There is often a tiny swap-meet like table, where items of interest to
DXers and contesters can be sold or given away.

Please respond to W6TK, at (805) 929-5969 or at dickw6tk at gmail.com , if you
expect to attend.

Thanks.

73,

Dick Norton, N6AA

*Reminder: DXers/Contesters: *
*   This is a reminder to RSVP if you plan to attend this year's BBQ.
Please RSVP no-later-than this Thursday, August 17.  I need to place the
order for the Tri-tip, etc.  Those that have already RSVP'd don't need to
RSVP again.  Thanks and hope to you see you Aug 26!*
*   If you have any questions please respond to this email.*

*73,*
*Dick - W6TK*

*                        2023 DXers/Contesters BBQ*

 Hello fellow Dxers/Contesters,

                                                     *Time to RSVP*
                                        *Saturday, August 26, 2022 @11AM*

                      641 Sandydale Dr  Nipomo, CA 93444

         At the home of Dick-W6TK and Liz-W6TKF

         We'll shoot for serving Lunch at 12 Noon