[SCCC] Fwd: DXers/Contesters BBQ REMINDER...

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Aug 14 20:23:52 EDT 2023

Hello SCCCers,

Thank you, Dick and Liz, for the invite! And thank you N6AA for passing this
along. This info has been added to the SCCC website.

To those of you that attend, please do send along any pictures you take (and
do take many please!) along with any notes about the gathering to me for
inclusion on the next issue of SCCCORE. I do appreciate it greatly!

--Dennis NE6I