[SCCC] Fair Radio Sales

Dan Violette danki6x at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 19:21:07 EDT 2023

Steve, I took my tests at the Long Beach office (on LB Blvd just north of 405) in 1979 and 1980 (3 trips - Gen, Adv, Extra).  So, they came back to LB.  Do not remember there being an LA office at that time so suspect they moved to there after you.  I see you got the reason for the message...  Dan KI6X