[SCCC] Solar Panel RFI

Dr. Howard S White drpaper at kleega.com
Mon Jan 23 21:17:34 EST 2023

Tim

You had better hurry.  The new Taxifornia Net Metering 3.0 rates will pay you almost nothing for your excess summer power if you are not installed by April.

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng.,  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Saved Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911
Sent from my iPad Pro