[SCCC] SCCCORE March Edition Now Available

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Wed Mar 1 13:05:00 EST 2023

I would have loved to have started out with a Johnson Ranger, like one of my buddies had, but spent the first 11 months of my non-renewable Novice license trying to get a surplus ARC-5 transmitter working. Finally, gave up and my mother agreed to pay for a Heathkit DX-60. Later added the companion Heathkit VFO when I upgraded to General.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)