[SCCC] First HF Rig

Dan Violette danki6x at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 2 19:21:03 EST 2023

For me, the rigs being mentioned also before my time.  In '78 (Novice) I had
saved money in high school working at the library and when I got my license
bought a Henry Tempo-One transceiver (crystals were no longer needed) from
Ham Radio Outlet (old location) in Anaheim.  The meter said Yaesu FT-200 I
seem to remember.  A partially solid state radio with a couple circuit
boards plugged into tube sockets.

Dan KI6X