[SCCC] N6RV 2024 ARRL DX CW SOUAB

Bill Kendrick kendrick.w at ca.rr.com
Sun Feb 18 19:27:33 EST 2024

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2024

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 36.25

  160:    0     0
   80:   24    23
   40:  501    86
   20:  445   101
   15:  832   109
   10:  668   105
-------------------
Total: 2473   424  Total Score = 3,145,656

Perfect Conditions! Friday, Saturday and Sunday had Asian Runs on 15 and 10,
Friday night 40 was hopping, 20 opened to Europe over the poles at midnight,
ran Europeans for 2 hours at 100+ rate! Actually 5 European runs that were a
100+ rate. Never had 100+ rate to Europe ever before! Unfortunately I did
not sleep well on Thursday night and was feeling poorly just before the
contest. Took a nap and woke up 1 hour into it with a headache. I slept more
hours than I planned. Saturday woke up at 7:30 AM.

Thanks for all the contacts and putting up with my contest madness! Pile ups
were frustrating! You call a station and 10 come back! I got to the point
where i could not send with the key!