[SCCC] My SPE Expert 1.5K-FA 3rd series amp for sale

Paul Kube K6PO at outlook.com
Mon Jan 15 21:50:00 EST 2024

Hello SCCC folks --

I'm selling my SPE 1.5K-FA series 3 amp. Real nice amp, I'm just going another direction with my station here. Repair finished today by the authorized repair facility Marine Electronics Repair; replaced the LDMOS; clean bill of health, tested full legal output power on all bands.

I'd just as soon ship the amp direct from the shop in Sarasota, FL 34243. Estimated shipping with insurance about $120 to southern California. Or wIth payment in advance, I can have it shipped to my San Diego QTH for pickup here if you would prefer that.

I'm asking $4500 plus actual shipping. Zelle or check (which must clear before the amp will ship).

Any questions, let me know. The repairman in Florida is also available to answer questions about the amp; his phone number available by request.

Thanks,

73, Paul K6PO