[SCCC] Trouble getting LOTW certs

Jim Price jimjoan78 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:31:02 EDT 2024

While ARRL was having its IT meltdown, I also had a crash on the laptop
computer that I use for all things ham radio.  I'm slowly recovering
programs and files.

BUT I also lost TQSL.  I have the certs, but the "new" version of TQSL
won't load them - something about not being the same computer.
 Technically it is, but it's a new Windows load.

In any case I have requested new certificates,  and NOTHING  has happened
- for over a week!!  I get it that ARRL is probably hugely backlogged, but
I need my TQSL certificates.  (Actually I've always thought the whole
certificates thing is ridiculous overkill, but that argument has never
swayed them).

Anyone else in the same boat?  Suggestions?  I have a big backlog of QSOs I
need to.upload.

Tnx, 73 - Jim K6ZH