[SCCC] Trouble getting LOTW certs

Ryan Huggins KI6BTY at pm.me
Fri Jul 12 16:23:22 EDT 2024

The computer shouldn't matter.  I've used the same certs on three Windows computers and two or three Linux systems now without issue, but I used the backup & restore method Greg mentioned for those.  Those are a "tbk" file extension.  I would imagine that you should be able to load the "tq6" file extension or one of the "p12" ones.

I assume you tried the "Load Callsign Certificate from File" option in the "Callsign Certificate" menu item.  It might be worth trying the "Restore Station Locations, Certificate, and Preferences..." option from the File menu to see if that does anything.

Worst case, did you ever setup QRZ to send your QSOs to LotW?  If you did, you can upload to QRZ and use that as a backdoor into LotW until they respond to you.

-73
Ryan, KI6BTY