[SCCC] Update: ARRL Antenna Handbook- DOWNLOADED!!! 8-D

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Sun Mar 31 11:21:34 EDT 2024

WHOOT!!! Just received the download link via e-mail... all 653 megabytes
of it. Innerestingly, it all downloaded within just a few minutes
(apparently, I got to their download server before a bunch of you others
did  8-D ). Remains to be seen whether my carrier (TMobile) charges me
extra for all that free data...  Just installed the book and am
displaying several chapters to make sure it's all there. In the ReadMe
file, however, they caution that there are supplementary programs that
might not work under a 64-bit computer OS. Remains to be seen whether I
have any problem like that...

This is the 24th Edition; I believe they are now publishing the 25th
edition??

Steve, K0XP