[sd-user] IARU

Lee Volante lee@g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:09:43 +0100

Hi all,

Just about recovered now from 24 hours of fun in IARU.   Used SD 9.81 and
found it very good.   I make extensive use of the new CWAUTO feature.
Great, no more fumbling around for my normal F1 (CQ), F2 (EXCH), F3 (TU)
combo - just keep hitting space or enter.   Fantastic.    For the ultimate
in laziness we could have a trigger off an unused LPT port pin and run CQ's
from a footswitch (joke.)

However, as I was operating mixed mode when I came back to CW I often
couldn't remember if I was in CWAUTO mode or not - I needed to turn it off
for S+P.   For those of us with mush for brains (i.e. me at 4 am), or
hopping modes a lot, could we have an indicator to say whether it is on or
not on the screen please ?

Not meaning to complain though - everything else was pretty flawless.

Lee G0MTN

--
WWW:                      http://www.ei5di.com/
Submissions:              sd-user@contesting.com