[SD-User] CTY files

Kostas Popandopoulo Kostas Popandopoulo" <ur5ffc@ukr.net
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:20:29 +0200

Hello Paul and group!

My first rather serious using of SD v9.83 was in OK/OL/OM
last weekend, 88 qso's SOSB40 LP for a few hours in contest.
Everything was fine for me, great!
But in my off-line playing with sd just for training i find
that my friend's RK1NA location defined incorrectly as
ITU zone 29. Actualy it is ITU zone 19 (Petrozawodsk,
northern 60N and western 50E). I revised cqww.cty file and
had explore that ITU zone 19 is lost!
Moreover, i had check newest cty-1103.zip in attempt to
update library  in my sd directory, same mistake inarchive
on http://www.k1ea.com/cty/.
Had anyone problem for other areas in .cty files?
Please excuse me for my socalled english ~:)

73! de Kosta UR5FFC

-----
Получите бесплатный почтовый ящик @ukr.net на http://freemail.ukr.net

-----