[SD-User] Q - Repeat Callsign

Jim Martin Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:27:13 +0100

I am stumped with the following problem which I cannot find a resolution to
in the manual.
If I want to move a mult from say 20m to 15m cw I would ask them to qsy to
21005 and when they agree I would type in 21005 in the call field and SD
QSYs the rig to that frequency and mode. Fine so far.  Then type 'Q enter'
to repeat the last callsign logged and their call comes up in the call
field.  If I then play a macro with 'their call (#C)' in it only the letter
Q is sent and not their full call.
Is there any way I can get SD to ignore the Q and just have it enter the
previous call?
Thanks, and see you in IOTA from EU92
Jim
MM0BQI/GB5SI