[SD-User] SDI

Jim Martin Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:22:39 +0100

Another IOTA DXpedition completed with SDI software so thanks to Paul for
making it available to us all.
I encountered only one minor problem which was when I entered an invalid
IOTA Ref. Under certain conditions the program locked up, the PC beeped and
everything had to be switched off and on.
This example fails all the time on both my PCs (some combinations work fine
and you are told to correct the duff reference)
call F4E serial1 Ref EUE
I suspect most users did not make these errors but at 4.00am on a remote,
wet and midge infested Scottish Island it is amazing the mistakes you can
make!  Having said that, it is a beautiful and tranquil piece of paradise
(apart from the generator) and I will be back on the Summer Isles next year
for IOTA 2003.
Jim
MM0BQI/GB5SI