[SD-User] sdc/key file problem

Chris.M0AJT Chris.M0AJT" <chris.m0ajt@ntlworld.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 00:41:36 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C1C63A.00E51320

Hello Paul,
   I have just downloaded sdc in preperation for the weekends contest =
but cannot get my key file to allow me unrestricted use.
   Have no idea where I am going wrong so if you could run me through on =
how to use the key file I would be very grateful.
Many thanks,
Chris, M0AJT.=20

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C1C63A.00E51320

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hello Paul,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; I have just downloaded sdc in preperation for the =
weekends=20
contest but cannot get my key file to allow me unrestricted use.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Have no idea where I am going wrong so if you could =
run me=20
through on how to use the key file&nbsp;I would be very grateful.</DIV>
<DIV>Many thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Chris, M0AJT.&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C1C63A.00E51320--