[SD-User] New England QSO Party - NEQP

Paul O'Kane paul@ei5di.com
Sat, 4 May 2002 20:21:20 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald Bouthillier" <w1vet@arrl.net>

> I have one county that is the same KEN there is one iin RI that
I am in and one in Kennebec ME. It sees the one in ME but not RI I
think the RI one is KNT ?

Ron has identified a mistake in the multiplier file NEQP.MLT.
Please edit the code for Kent RI to KNT.

SD supports NEQP for New England entrants, and I've made up a new
multiplier file NEUS.MLT which includes US States and Canadian
Provinces as multipliers.  NEUS.MLT may be downloaded (as an ASCII
file) from www.ei5di.com/sd/neus.mlt

Here is the setup information for New England entrants.

Use SD Type 10 - General, Area and Country multipliers.

.MLT File          : NEUS
.CTY File          : DXCC
Mults Count        : B (by band)
Points per QSO     : 0 (variable)
Pts/Bonus          : 0 (multipliers)
Points/Area QSO    : 0 (same as all other QSOs)
Points vary by Mode: Y
            by Band: N
        by Location: N
Points CW          : 2
Points SSB         : 1
Receive Serial     : N
Mode               : CW or SSB (your mode now).
Mixed-Mode Contest : Y or N (your choice)
If mixed:
  Mults count on
  both modes       : N
  Work same station