[SD-User] adif to eqsl

guy berger (ON7ZV) berger at cyc.ucl.ac.be
Wed Apr 23 18:20:16 EDT 2003

Howdy all...

well as Belgian assistant contest manager and in charge of the UBA contest
log checking, I can tell you that there are not two similar ADIF files. The
field tags are not the same in all the cases. The best I've seen these days
(even there are some differences) is the CBR format.

The EXCEL  proposal was probably one of the best to solve the problem as
now. Open the CSV with excel, move the fields and save it as a TXT tab
delimited variables.

Hope this helps, best 73 de Guy

At 15:48 23/04/2003 +0200, BRATU FLORIAN wrote:
>After i read that are some problems with upload SD ADIF to
>eQSL i try with an ADIF file (10 loged station)made with
>AALOG soft but also are problems.I think the real problems
>are at the eQSL site.
>
>  73! Florin
>  PS:I am curiouse if somebody try with ather loging softs.
>

>==
>Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
>http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile

  Guy Berger              (ON7ZV)
                   Assistant Contest Manager
                         BDX club Member