[SD-User] ADIF uploads to eQSL ?

Paul Howland paul.howland1 at virgin.net
Wed Apr 23 17:25:39 EDT 2003

Hi all,

No Problems between SD and "Logger" with ADIF here. Also no problem with
eQSL except for my own call being in Log. (This problem is certainly at the
eqsl end but it is no problem to delete this entry. )

 Paul G0WJN

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember:  Amateurs built the ark.
 Professionals built the Titanic"