[SD-User] V10.02 Released

Dave Sergeant dsergeant at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 17 10:40:19 EDT 2003

On 16 Jul 2003 at 20:46, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> > I thought you would keep the name SD for the DOS
> > version and SDWIN for the new windows version.
>
> For development and distribution purposes I have to give them
> different names.

I appreciate that you have to give the new Windows version a
different name. What would cause less confusion would be to call the
Windows version SDWIN and maintain the SD name (or SDDOS if you
insist) for the original dos version. Although it is indeed clear on
your website which version is which, I can see some people
downloading SD 10.02 thinking they are simply updating their version
of SD 10.01!

I note that the changes to SDDOS in 10.02 are minor - I don't recall
working many /MM and /AM stations in NFD!

73 Dave G3YMC

dsergeant at btinternet.com
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk