[SD-User] Windows

g3gms Mike Thayne g3gms at thaynemk.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 17:00:15 EDT 2004

Hi Paul

Previously I needed to use SD DOS because of the erratic CW from my
various PCs when using SD Windows. Now, with another change of PC and
using XP, I am able at last to use SD Windows and get good CW from the
internal message keyer. The changeover from DOS to Windows is delightful
and I'm enjoying the added benefits. The addition of "Priority" command
came just at the right time and corrected the slow entry of data that I
had at first.

Many thanks for all your dedication and hard work, especially now as you
so kindly offer SD free for all to use.

73, Mike G3GMS