[SD-User] SD v11.00

David Gould david.gould at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 20 17:22:00 EDT 2004

I have just downloaded V11.00.  I have been a long time user of the DOS
version of SD, but thought I would try the windows version.

I am having trouble trying to size the window.  It opens in a small window.
1) Putting the cursor on the bottom RH corner, the cursor symbol changes to
a diagonal double-headed arrow, but the window cannot be dragged larger.
2) Clicking the maximize icon only re-positions the window to the top LH
part of the screen, the size is not affected.
3) Using Alt-Enter enlarges the screen, but the RH edge disappears.  I have
tried adjusting the monitor which reduces the problem very slightly but I
am still missing part of the screen.

I know in the DOS version it was a bit clunky having to change the font
sizes to alter the window size, but at least it could be done.  I was
expecting this to be much easier with windows.   Can anyone enlighten me as
to how to re-size the window?

I also think there may be a small bug with the CQWW 160 contest type.  When
starting up this contest it defaults to 80m!!!

73,
Dave G3UEG