[SD-User] SD v11.00

David Gould david.gould at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 21 06:56:23 EDT 2004

Paul,

Thanks for the info about window sizing, that now works OK.

Couple of other questions.
I continued an SSB  test log I started yesterday.
When I started logging new QSOs it was logging them as CW with report of 599.
Two questions
1) How is the mode changed now? I tried using both the SSB or 160S commands
but neither would not change the mode back to SSB.  The manual still shows
these commands as valid, is  there something else that has to be done?

2) When re-starting an existing log, does it not pick up all the initial
options?  I guess I just tabbed over all the options when restarting and
hence picked up a CW default.  Is there a way to just re-use all the
options specified when creating the log?

73,
Dave G3UEG